This list is a little easier to compile. It’s always easier to criticize and these books should have gotten some criticism before they were published ’cause they just… NOPE.
Note: The novels that are part of series, that’s basically where the series started going downhill for me (especially for 1. and 2.).
Note: This list is simply my opinion. These books just didn’t cut it for me, but I’m only one person. Don’t let me stop you from reading them just because I wasn’t particular to them.
1. Wicked [Wicked #1] by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
2. Hunted [House of Night #5] by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
3. The Edge of Nowhere [Saratoga Woods #1] by Elizabeth George
4. Elite [Eagle Elite #1] by Rachel Van Dyken
5. Enchanted [Woodcutter Sisters #1] by Alethea Kontis